ÔĽŅ Catering & Free School Meals - Lutube ”∆Ķ Guildford

Lutube ”∆Ķ


Catering & Free School Meals

All food bought in the college is paid for using our cashless catering and online payment system.

We use SCOPAY for our online payments. With SCOPAY you can pay for school dinners, trips and events.

SCOPAY allows you to top up your child’s account anywhere, anytime using a credit or debit card, Google Pay or Apple Pay.

You can log into your SCOPAY account on the website: or the , available to download for free from the App Store and Google Play.

All parents have access to SCOPAY; if you have not yet registered, please contact the Finance Department and an access code will be issued to you.

NO CASH can be accepted at the tills and your child's account must be up-to-date before they wish to buy any food. Payments are best made online using ;  for any monies credited, please note it may take up to 24 hours for monies to show in your account.


Balances left on cashless accounts after students or staff leave the College can be refunded on request if over £5.00 only but this needs to be requested within 4 weeks of leaving. The cost of refunding smaller balances makes this unfeasible. Balances under £5.00 will be donated to the College Development Fund. We suggest that parents and students make every effort to use up any balances left.

Click to access the SCOPay Help Pages

You can access SCOPay through the Quick Links icon, top right of the website, or .


Free School Meals 

If you are in receipt of Free School Meals your child is entitled to £2.50 (September 2023/24) per lunchtime allowance which will automatically be added to their account.  This cannot be carried forward to another day and can only be used at lunch time.  You will need to provide your child with a breaktime snack.  Parents may also 'top up' the account via their SCOPay account

You can check your child's eligibility for Free School Meals 

Apply for Free School Meals  using this . Please return the application form to the Finance Department via email, or contact them should you have any queries about your entitlement.




Back to Top